Daisy Loom Baby Blanket~

Thursday, May 10, 2007
(if you googled "daisy loom blanket and thats how you found me.... if you want any of my instructions on how to use the daisy loom, just e-mail and ask me. I'd be happy to share my vintage pattern book instructions with anyone who wants them)

Here in this photo is a darling little baby blanket that I crocheted for my daughter for her new baby. During her pregnancy I kept myself busy crocheting baby blankets. (This is one of four.) This is by far my favorite pattern. The pattern is from an old 1978 "Daisy Loom" book. I remember my mom having one of these little daisy looms way back when, she could never figure it out lol...I came across a set at a thrift store a few years back. Years later I came across a 23 page booklet on how to use it along with things to make.



I am now on my third crochet/daisy blanket. The most recent WIP is being worked in a beautiful sage green which I'm going to embellish with beige daisies... this is going to be called a "lap blanket" and is going to be given to my mother for mothers day! I want the same sage green with white flowers. But alas, a crafter never crafts for oneself lol~



0 comments:

Post a Comment