Local Fair~

Thursday, September 6, 2007
So I did it. I entered some things in this years Fair. *Gasp* What did I doooooooooooo??? I've only got a week to finish!!! I ordered a book of the catagories a few weeks back, (I just now got to looking through it) and as I was flipping through the pages...I was saying... I could do that one, and that one and that one.... well I signed up to enter 5 things. Which I think is do-able since I have until next Friday to have the items completed and dropped off lol. I entered a crocheted baby afghan (almost finished), a set of 6 Christmas ornaments, a fabric covered box, a padded fabric covered photo album and a piece of jewelry. (I haven't even started any of those!) I have no idea why I work better when there is a deadline looming over my head, but thats how I like it. WeIrD~

If anyone is reading this... you should consider entering things in your own local fair. It is easy-peasy. The entry fee for me was only one dollar per item. The winning dollar amount is seven dollars for first prize.... and yes, I do have a shirt that reads: "If I can't win, I don't want to play" Its not about the money, its about that blue ribbon...lol I want some of those. I know, I know....so 3rd grade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment