4 x 4 Friday

Saturday, March 1, 2008
This weeks theme is: Alice in Wonderland~This is the "Mad Hatter's tea party"
The story of Alice in Wonderland is one I've never read from cover to cover as the first bit of nonsense I started to read put me right off. lol.... yep, I'm difficult~ Anywho, since the story is "odd" I figured anything goes. The teeth represent the Cheshire cat :-P

I painted the background with an old bristled brush and then rubbed some of it off.... then I used some blue iridescent paint over the top of that which I kept brushing until almost dry then I took the pointy end of a paint brush and scraped circles in the paint. Then I dry brushed some black over all of that before adding the twigs, tea cup/saucer & moss to this piece. This 4 x 4 is built up on a foam core board which I cut into so I could slip the plate into the background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment