Spring has sprung...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008
and has held me hostage outside! Here are some flowers that have sprung up from last years flower seeds....
Here is one of my peach trees blooming~
One of the neighborhood squirrels eating a moldy old orange. I guess they taste better than the ripe ones because he went to an awful lot of trouble to pick this one up and haul it up to the top of the fence lol. My grandson with a flower for his Mommy~ (he fell asleep in the car~)
Another one of my grandson playing with one of his cars on my sectional couch...lol. I am hopeful that I've gotten enough fresh air & sunshine because I've joined a new swap :-) and also, I'm wanting to work on an assembledged piece for next Monday's Mixed media Monday with the theme of "using the word "believe" one of my FaVoRiTe words~ Ohhhhhhh and I bought a new product that creates the look of sepia tones on papers etc. So I'm really jazzed about playing around with that as well. I guess I'll go poke around in my studio now :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment