Show & Tell~

Thursday, May 7, 2009
This week for show & tell I am sharing some things I've recently made for a gal named Robyn that I'm "swapping" with. I've made her a swag with her name on it~I also found this lovely vintage brush set (brand new still in the box)....sigh, it would have looked so lovely in my blue bathroom...but thats how it goes sometimes! That along with the crochet dresser scarf and vintage post card and powder tin~This fairy sitting under a wishing tree was fun to make....the verse reads "Softly the leaves of memories fall....gently we gather and treasure them all"
Also I made this fairy caught in a jar. I love making these. This one stands on a bed of buttons. She is a "Fairy of Lost Buttons" I hope she likes all of this and all the other junk stuff I sent to her! You can see more "Show & Tells" at Kelli's blog~

0 comments:

Post a Comment