Mod Podge Linky party~

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
There is an end of the month Mod Podge linky party being hosted by "This is the year" It is sooo worth a lookie-loe...especially if you love Mod podge-ing~ Here are some things I've created using the stuff over the past month. I mod podged a super cute 4th of July hanger. You can read more about that here. I got a new lock & key for my screen door and the key looked like every other key I have on my keychain.....so I mod podged it. You can read more about that here. Here is my take on paper mache using Mod podge. You can read more about my Mad Hatter cheshire cat here. Also, I mod podged this little Mad Hatter's tea pot. It has my 4 month old grandaughter inside of it. You can read more about that here.I also used Mod Podge as a sealant on some party hats for the tea party. I made these for my outdoor statues. You can read more about that here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment