Show & Tell Friday~

Thursday, October 15, 2009
This Friday I'm showing off my new chair. This old-old green velvet chair with wood inserts was a mere $20 bucks. It is heavy and very well built. It is sitting in front of my $15 birdcage, which is in front of one of two matching pictures I got for $7 bucks each.... which is next to the $10 pine cabinet full of thrifted milkglass~ This chair was at one of my favorite boutiques (thrift stores) I get a half off coupon for everything in the store every Wednesday & Friday. It was priced at $40-- even at $40 I would have looked at it! They just had set it out on the floor when I was doing my final "loop-dee-loop" of the store.... SCORE! I am going to paint the wood white-- eventually~
You can see more Show & Tells over at Cindy's blog "My Romantic Home" If you have linked to my blog and wish to view more, just click right here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment