Show & Tell~

Thursday, December 17, 2009
This week I'm showing off my candy-cane crafts that I like to make every year. I don't like the taste of candy-canes, so its a gooooooooood candy to have laying around! Here is my candy-cane cats....you can find the pattern here. This is the first time I've made the candy-cane cats... I think they turned out super caute! Here is my candy-cane mice that I've been making now for over 20 years...you can find that pattern here. Both of these are super easy and great for girl/boy scout leaders to make with their troops, class gifts, or just a little somethin'-somethin' to pass out to coworkers.
You can also see more Show & Tells over at Cindy's blog "My Romantic Home" If you have linked to my blog and wish to view more, just click right here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment