Candice Bergen, Model - 1969

Monday, May 3, 2010
Now that many of my favorite TV shows have ended for the summer, I've been taping reruns of "Boston Legal" in order to enjoy one of my all-time favorite actresses, Candice Bergen. Imagine my delight to be flipping through a 1969 issue of Vogue the other day, and finding these photos of her. Vogue called her "one of the brightest stars in orbit". At age 64, I think she still is, don't you?


Tina Leser silk tunic and pants with jeweled borders. These tiny braids were all the rage in 1969. I remember buying a couple to wear in my hair. They were lots of fun.

Geoffrey Beene maxi dress with a brown dotted organza bodice above a white taffeta skirt trimmed with brown and white ostrich feathers.

Candice at her best in a white silk crepe midriff blouse and wide legged wrap pants by Stavropoulos.

Neal-McClintock white crepe evening dress with beaded collar and cuffs. Christian Dior shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment