Outdoor pennant~

Friday, May 21, 2010
I made a pennant for my g-kids play-yard. I was planning on using fabric, but never made it to a fabric store, so I decided on using a vinyl tablecloth.I cut off long 2 inch strips of the tablecloth from one end so that I could hang the triangle pennants from it once they were made. I made a large pennant shape out of cardstock to use as my pattern.... I lined up my plastic cutting ruler and used my rotary fabric cutter to cut the vinyl tablecloth. I unfolded it slightly and cut several at one time. Once everything was cut, I stitched two together for each pennant then I used my pinking shears to cut two sides of each one. Once that was finished, I sandwiched them in between the long-long matching 2 inch pieces to make a long pennant.
Easy-peasy~ Wouldn't this be fabulous made to match the same vinyl tablecloths on your tables? Think fourth of July...caute huh!
I've linked up to "Under $100 Linky Party"

0 comments:

Post a Comment