My Studio~

Friday, June 18, 2010
I've linked up to the 2nd annual Where Bloggers Create linky party being hosted by Karen from her blog My Desert Cottage. Keep in mind, that my studio is a work in progress and that I'm wanting going to paint all the cabinets/shelves white, add wood trim and make it cauter! Right now I'm just focusing on keeping things organized... and somewhat tidy. Okie-dokie-artichokies... I throw open the door to my studio, also known as Stash Studio!


Well, I hope you've enjoyed your visit into my studio space. I've got a lot of super neat things stashed in all of those bins. Once I get done hoarding stashing all of the neat things I come across I'm going to start making things! Pinky-swear!
Leave a comment and be entered in a drawing to win this caute little fairy~
She was collecting pink dew drops off of my roses in my yard when I captured her in this jar~

0 comments:

Post a Comment