Pois, Pois, Pois

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Saturday I spent a pleasant and enjoyable evening with Matti! We take a coffee in one of our favourite cafè, Zanobini, then we had a walk in Pontedera looking the shops windows. Later we had happyhour in L'Angolo, Matti's pet bar for a Negroni. This bar is famous for the cocktail Mojito too. 
And for dinner we went to eat a pizza in Pizzeria al Pomodoro, a small and very nice pizzeria inside the cinema! The movie that we saw after dinner? SUCKER PUNCH. I didn't like it. It's too surreal for me!
It's an action-fantasy thriller about the fantasies of a young woman who is committed to a mental institution. It was written by Steve Shibuya and Zack Snyder. The cast is composed overall by women. Even Vanessa Hudgens (High School Musical) is in the movie. It's a sort of Alice in Wonderland but very similar to a video game.
My outfit? I wore my dear pois tights and my lovely pois headband!
















Onions Pizza

Vegetables Pizza



Grandma's Cake






I was wearing:
Zara Tights
OVS black Dress
Zara Bag
Charget pom pom black velvet Ballerinas
H&M Trench
H&M Necklace
Astra red nailpolish
Pois headband (bought in Forte dei Marmi)
Tally Weijl heart Ring
Mercantia hearts Bracelet
Rayban Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment