Treasure Hunting

Saturday, April 9, 2011
I had a lot of fun on my treasure hunt this morning.... the weather was fabulous and everyone I came across was happy, so it made for a fun-fun day. I found five lace-scalloped metal tin pieces, the likes of which I've never seen before. I paid $4 for all of them.... caute huh? You should have seen the people trying to buy them off me, it was so funny.... I could have made a hefty profit, but I'm greedy and I wanted them for myself--- although, I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with them just yet! Some jewelry, all of this for $1... A huge lot of necklaces, these were .50¢ each. Just look at these beauts.... Lastly, this fabulous wooden magazine holder. This was $6. I am going to paint it white (of course) and put my grandkids coloring books and crayons in it. It is actually quite tall, it stands almost two feet. I also bought 8 pairs of lace curtain panels for .50¢ a panel. Eight bucks for a trunk load of curtains... my-my-my... I also got several wooden curtain rods with all the hardware for only $4. I am anxious to wash the lace curtains and hang them up....but.... I've got to hit the sheets as we are going to Disneyland in the morning. *woot-woot*
Toodles!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment