L'unico frutto dell'amor...è la BANANA!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Some years ago someone sang: "L'unico frutto dell'amor...è la BANANA, è la BANANA!!!" and in english it means: "The only love fruit ...is the Banana, is the Banana!!!". But today Banana is the very fashion fruit for this summer, the only fruit that can drives crazy the fashion addicted!
First time we've seen bananas was on the last Prada's Parade!!! Miuccia was brilliant and far-sighted!
And now we see bananas put on everythings...dresses, bikini, bag, shoes, jewellery! It's exploding the Banana mania!!!
And I confess...I'm into it! Last sunday I went to H&M in Florence to buy the Banana Bikini but I didn't find it...Damn! I was sad for 5 minutes but then I found very nice tropical fruits shorts and I was happy again!Ah Ah! 

Prada shirt


Charlotte Olimpia Banana Bag

Prada skirt

Warhol Banana necklace

Prada earrings

H&M Going Banana nailpolish

H&M bananas bikini

Chiara Ferragni wears H&M bananas dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment