My Little Burberry Bag

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm crazy for the Burberry brand. 
Classical, simple but at the same elegant and chic! A real ever green!
Some Christmas ago Matti gave me this pretty handbag and I really adore it! The problem is that it's very small and I usually wear maxi bag! So I began to use it like a case too and I put it inside the other bags!
How I matched it? With a simple outfit composed by: my favourite cream trench coat, skinny jeans, a black long t-shirt, a scarf with fringes, a headband with Burberry print, a pair of brown heels!
Ready for an apppetizer!






                                                   I was wearing:
 Burberry handbag
H&M cream trench coat
Zara Skinny jeans
H&M scarf
Principessa Glam heart necklace
Pink Cherry brown heels
Rayban glasses
Burberry print headband
Vintage cream and brown bangles
Bijoux Brigitte anchor gold ring
Pearl earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment