Skull Scarf & THE Ring:)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last evening we went out to see some friends. This is also one of my favorite looks, jeans and tee combined with high heels and good scarf. I was thinking about this scarf for a long, long time... I love this model especially for it's colors, so unusual for this type of scarf. These shoes are one of my favorite shoes from Zara, I bought them 3 years ago, but I still love them like the first day. Also, take a look at my ring, new one from Asos, I love it, looks so unusual, but I doubt that it would pass a passport control.


Sinoc smo izasli da se vidimo sa nekim prijateljima. Ovaj izgled je takodje jedan od mojim omiljenih, obicna majce i farmerke uparene sa visokim stiklama i dobrom maramom. O ovoj marami sam misila dugo, dugo vremena, da li da ili ne... Ovaj model mi se posebno dopao zbog svojim zivih boja, koje su u sustini atipicne za ovaj tip marame. Ove zelene cipelice su jedne od mojih omiljenih iz Zare, imam ih vec 3 godine, tako mi se cini, ali ih volim kao prvog dana. I ovaj prsten obozavam, moja poslednje kupovina sa Asosa, doduse sumnjam da bi uspeo da prodje pasosku kontrolu:)




I'm so funny with this confused face on this pic, I had to share it with you:)




T shirt: No Name, Jeans: LTB, Shoes: Zara, Ring: Asos, Bracelet: Some croatian designer I forgot the name, Scarf: Alexander Mcqueen

0 comments:

Post a Comment