Do you Pin?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Pinterest that is? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I fought it for as long as I could but....Seriously, its true! So many things to see that you start getting punching thinking..... I've just one thing to say..... There is no known cure except to just... At least stretch you legs once in awhile, you will be surprised how long you'll be sitting there looking at all the pretties. If your wanting to check it out-- come visit my bulletin boards. If you see something fabulous anywhere online you'd like to save a photo of---- pin it to one of your own bulletin boards. Ohhhhhhhh-m-geeeeeeeee your going to love & hate the hours and hours your going to be on it. Guaranteed! When you try to sign up, they put you on a waiting list of sorts. I know right? I can "friend" you in faster, I'll get you hooked up! *NOTE* I need your email address to invite you. Some of the comments left on my blog have a "no reply return email address-- so make sure I can get a hold of you if your wanting to be included in the fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment