Its the most

Thursday, December 8, 2011
wonderful busiest time of the year. I finally finished making the tags for the tag swap I joined. I had no real plan... I just winged it. I used flocking for the very first time. I love/hate it--- I used the flocking for the snow she is skating on plus on the snow flakes as well. I also made a dimensional box to ship the tags in. I had bigger plans for this box--- but thats as far as I got with it~ I cut apart a second image and glued that on top of the first and added glitter--- so 1970's :-P After months of searching, I finally found enough game boards to finish up a wall area in my playroom. I hung the boards up and dusted the gazillion wooden stacking toys and other things I had on the shelf~Then I messed around with my cat Pee Wee...

He wasn't to pleased with me after this photo shoot with the santa hat and had to retaliate by knocking things down....Happily busy-busy-busy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment