Take me to France!

Sunday, January 22, 2012


The weather was not so great for taking picture, because it was cloudy and gray, and the colors weren't the best, so I decided to make this Grayscale "vintage look" photos, hope you like the result....

Lately, I have a great urge to travel somewhere...no matter where... I stayed too long in this city without moving... Hopefully I'll visit my favorite city soon... Paris is always a good idea :)


Vreme i nije bas neko za slikanje. Sivo je i oblacno i boje su bezveze, zato sa odlucila da napravim nekoliko "vintage look" fotografija, nadam se da vam se dopada rezultat!

U poslednje vreme mi se bas, bas putuje negde, predugo sam ovde bez mrdanja... Zelim da odem negde, nebitno gde... mozda moj omiljeni grad? Pariz je uvek dobra ideja, zar ne?




Jeans: Zara, Sweater: Maison Scotch, Shirt: Victorias secret, Shoes: Miss Sixty, Coat: Legend, pearls

0 comments:

Post a Comment