Lucky little cherubs

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I whipped up a few things for some girl friends that I met up with the other night.... I painted some peat pots green and added a vintage graphic from "Imagi Meri's Creations" She has thee most delightful graphics :-) Next, I glued some vintage crepe paper and ribbon to the little pots and the containers were finished in a snap. Inside each little peat pot I tucked a little jar with a Saint Patricks day fairy in each one. I tied a four leaf clover tag to each little bottle.... I remember in my kindergarten class if you found a four leaf clover the teacher would tape to the center of a construction paper crown and you got to wear it all day long.... I think I'll make two crowns for my grand kids with four leaf clovers on them :-)
I've linked this post to Paper Issues, "Go Green or Go Home" linky party, and "Sew Many Ways" FAFF linky party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment