Beautiful moments: My First Degree in Communication

Saturday, March 5, 2011
In October 2009 I took my first degree in Business Communication at University of Pisa. My graduation thesis was about a very famous italian product: Ape Piaggio. Do you know Vespa motorcycle? Ape is the sister of  the Vespa. The title of my thesis was: "Ape: 60 years of communication on three-wheeled". 
 Now I'm studying to take the Master's Degree in Communication's Systems and Projects at University of Pisa.

 Some old Ape advertising
Ape Calessino


And now some pics from that day:

 with my parents

 with Matti


 with my friend Linda


 with my friends

 with Matti's family


 with my university friend Carolina
 with my university friends
 with my grandparents







I'm wearing:
OVS Industry Bow Dress
 OVS Industry Black Shawl
H&M Coat
  Maria Lauretta Black Boots
    Pearl earrings (bought in Oslo)
Stones Headband



0 comments:

Post a Comment