Leopard mood

Monday, March 7, 2011
I like leopard fashion accessories and clothes but only if they are mixed in a good way. I like play with leopard details! I usually mix them with a sober, simple style, often with jeans, black, brown, cream colours...but I would try to mix them with strong and fluo colours like fluorescent pink, orange, yellow, red and green!What do you think about that? I would try this combination soon. At the same time I hate when people wears leopard clothes and accessories with bad taste and it happens frequently.
I propose to you some suggestions:     

Earrings

           
Kohl Leopard Necklace



Leopard ring

Cartier Panther Ring



 
  Betsey Johnson Pink Leopard Ring










Leopard Plastic Bangle



Accessorize Leopard Watch

                Asos Belt
                                                                                                            
Roberto Cavalli Belt
  

                                              Bow Leopard Headband


Leopard Pretty Ballerinas


Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots

          Miu Miu Leopard Sandals


ZARA Leopard Bag


Asos Leopard Bag
Valentino Leopard Bag










Lanvin for H&M Leopard Clutch







Louis Vuitton Leopard Scarf
Snow Leopard Tolani Scarf

        



















Primark Leopard Collant

Kata Moss wears a Leopard Scarf








ZARA Leopard Dress
Asos Leopard Shirt
 




















Wigo Leopard Flat Iron
ZARA Leopard Skirt
Zara Leopard Coat
                                               
My outfit:






















    I was wearing:
H&M black bow headband
Zara Leopard Turtle Neck
Black Cardigan Sweater
Zara Skinny Jeans
Ugg Boots
Bijoux Rose Cammeo Leopard Ring
Art bijoux Bracelet
Pearl Bracelet
Furla Watch
Dodo Bracelet
Tiffany Bracelet
Pearl Buttons Earrings (made by myself with my grandmother's vintage buttons)

0 comments:

Post a Comment