True Reveal: Kotur Handbags!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

This handbag is a true work of art! Love the color and the moment with feathers, it looks so fab... This little one screams "Look at me I am gorgeous!" , I mean I would put it on my night table and admire it for at least couple of months and than decide to wear it to a super classy event, and of course continue to admire it:)
KOTUR is founded by Manhattan born and raised Fiona Kotur and it is a new raising brand, that combines modern technique and traditional craftsmanship.
Kotur  handbag is a new thing on a top of my wishlist!

  
Kada pogledam ovu sliku kao da mogu da cujem ovu lepoticu kako kaze "Gledaj me i divi mi se koliko sam lepa"
Ova tasnica je pravo, malo remek delo, toliko je lepa da kada bi bila moja bi je sigurno neko vreme drzala na nocnom stolicu, gledala je i divila joj se, barem nekoliko meseci... O da, mozda je nekom cudno, ali imam ja te momente ako mi se nesto toliko dopadne! 


Brend Kotur je osnovala Fiona Kotur rodjena i odrasla na Manhattnu... Iako relativno mlad, brend Kotur je uspeo da pronadje svoj put do ormara nasih omiljenih fashionisti: Anne Dello Russo, Jennifer Lopez i mnogih drugih... Kako se vama cine?



0 comments:

Post a Comment